You’ll also see how this unusual tip allows you to strategically eat the foods you crave most, and still experience the slimmest, sexiest waistline of your life. Plus, you’ll also learn which common foods touted as “healthy” can make losing a single pound virtually impossible for women.
Now I totally get it if you think you’ve heard and tried it all when it comes to dieting and weight loss but I completely guarantee you’ve NEVER seen anything like this before and I promise you’re about to be absolutely amazed.
Listen, before we go any further let me assure you this has nothing to do with silly exercise machines, cardio, restrictive or pre-packaged diets, or whatever weird berry pill the diet industry is talking about these days. This is something completely different and you’re going to love it.
A healthy body can produce glowing and radiant skin. Skin is the largest sense organ of the body that provides the first line of defense in protecting the essential organs. Moreover, the overall personality and appearance of a person is greatly dependent on healthy and glowing skin. A Skin care regime is equally important both for men and women as blemished, scarred or tanned skin devalues the image of the individual.
To maintain the health of your skin, regular cleansing of the skin is the most essential step followed by other treatments. But it is wise to prevent any skin damage through simple regular habits than the treatment.
Following natural beauty tips will be handy in maintaining the health and glow of your skin.
1. Include plenty of fresh green vegetables and fruits rich in Vitamin A, C and E and other minerals. These help in revitalizing the skin and prevent aging and wrinkles.
2. Food like nuts, sprouts and egg yolk are rich in biotin that helps in maintaining healthy skin.
3. Food rich in omega 3 fatty acids like tuna, salmon etc are also beneficial.
4. Drinking plenty of water throughout the day keeps the skin cells hydrated and makes the skin smooth and supple.
5. Apply sunscreen lotions or sunblock before stepping outdoors. Umbrellas and sunglasses also provide the required protection for sensitive skin.
6. Use mild soaps rich in fatty acids while bathing to maintain the oil-balance of the skin.
7. Massaging the body with coconut oil before a shower keeps the skin soft and supple.
8. Moisturizers and lotions of reputed brands must be applied immediately after a shower to prevent the loss of moisture from the skin.
9. Occasional exfoliation is required to remove the dead cell layers from the skin. A mixture of powdered orange peels and rose water helps in the exfoliation process that restores the natural glow of your skin.
10. Regular cleansing and toning of the face must be done to remove all the dirt and grime. Make up should be cleaned completely before going to bed.
11. Applying mashed carrots and beetroots on the skin makes it soft and supple. Drinking the juices of these vegetables is also beneficial for the skin.
12. Application of cucumber packs soothes the skin and helps in removing the tired look from your face. Cucumber reduces face tans, wrinkles and freckles of the face.
13. Sandalwood creates wonders for the skin by removing scars and blemishes and also restores the oil balance that keeps the skin glowing.