Cellulite is probably one of the most embarrassing of all physical faults that women have.
Cellulite isn’t just a problem with the obese or overweight either. Normal sized and even skinny women suffer from cellulite as well!
It has been surveyed that 90% of ALL women have cellulite somewhere on their bodies. That leaves only a small 10% who are actually free from this problem.
Now before you start hating those women’s guts for being so lucky, you should ask yourself what you can do to get rid of your cellulite so that you will be a part of that 10%.
Eventually as enough women begin to solve this cellulite problem and rid themselves of cellulite, the 10% who are free from cellulite will grow to 15% and the 90% who suffer from cellulite will decrease to 85%, and on and on.
You little knew that ridding yourself of cellulite and helping your friends and family to do the same could have such a momentous effect, did you?
Everyone thinks dimples are adorable, but that’s only when they’re on your face. They don’t look quite so cute when they’re on your thighs, hips or any of the many other places of which we women are cellulite prone.
“What help is there for my cellulite?” You might ask.
That’s a good question since there are so many different claims about products and treatments that will supposedly “Diminish Cellulite In 10 Days!” or whatever claim they put out.
What woman wouldn’t want to try these just to see if they would work for her?
But sadly in most cases you’ll be throwing your time and money away on these false or misleading claims that will not help cellulite but will only drain your bank account.
There are a lot of real things you can do to help rid yourself of cellulite. Proactive things that don’t involve liposuction, or having your thighs vacuumed over.
Here are 4 of the main ways to combat cellulite:
1. Exercises which target certain areas with cellulite help a great deal.
2. Eating a properly balanced diet is tremendously successful in clearing the toxins and fatty tissue from your body that result in cellulite.
3. Even massages and saunas have been proven to help since they aid in the elimination process, which clears fatty build up, and in turn clears cellulite.
4. Drinking more water also helps with elimination and cleansing your system from cellulite. So be sure to get your 6-8 glasses each and every day.
It’s also an interesting fact to know that men don’t get cellulite. Even when they get obese or fat.
Their fat deposits are structured differently than ours so the skin doesn’t dimple when they get bigger, causing cellulite, as it does with women.
This of course is a relief to women everywhere because no woman wants a man who has the same physical defect she herself suffers from and hates so passionately.
So there you have it. Try the above listed methods to naturally help diminish your cellulite and become one of those lucky 10%.